Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pregnancy And Smoked Ribs What's Wrong With Me? - Am I Pregnant?

What's wrong with me? - am i pregnant? - pregnancy and smoked ribs

I recently had a meeting one evening (I do not know whether protection, since both were drunk, is used). Two days later, and more than a week I had a headache, stomach ache under the ribs, I felt dizziness, fatigue, cramps in the back and legs do not smoke, without wishing to be sick of a serious loss of appetite and sometimes weakly significant increase me .

I did take a pregnancy test and it was negative, but I'm late for a week or two. I had protected sex since then and took a few more drinks in a "hangover" is something that she never knew!

Please could someone give me some advice?

3 comments:

Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

It seems as if something was caught. Could the flu. I want to wait a few days and see few, if not a physician. But this is not a sign of pregnancy, but you never know. But now you know what a night especially for the protection.

Pink Monkey said...

I do not know the symptoms seem a little extreme for pregnancy, but they have not much experience.

Dirty tramp, call urself not very nice names - U shud nicer to urself. and stop so drunk before something really bad happens .........?

D L said...

You could be pregnant, but I suggest you check STDs

Post a Comment