Friday, February 5, 2010

What Is The Main Number To The Dupage County Jail.. Can Someone Get Me The Main Number Or Email For AMC Theaters.?

Can someone get me the main number or email for AMC theaters.? - what is the main number to the dupage county jail..

I had a very bad experience with the AMC theater and all I get is the number of cinemas has happened to me! I refuse to speak to a manager, because he was dissatisfied with my situation had been handled by the manager there! So, if I can turn the head office, it would be wonderful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar horrible experience and the best thing I can think of is to write a letter. This is proposed for all (national) website. They are not writing directly to the theater staff that you did wrong, but a company that can be expected (and answers) to customer complaints. Regional staff can have a broader view of their businesses, and to take more measures to preserve the perception of your brand. Anyone can receive an e-mail in anger, but take the time to write them, says something about how much you care about the issue. Someone opens the post, and if it clearly and in education and opportunities, as they would have been insulted to do what is right for you expressed. And me!

The address is:
AMC Entertainment Inc.
PO Box 725,489
Atlanta, GA 31139-9923

Post a Comment